Funky Monk Games
Based in Jyväskylä, Finland
12 Jan, 2018
In the absence of its original owners, the machinery of an abandoned brick factory has taken the station over! Your mission is to find the boss of these mutinous machines and shut the operation down. In order to succeed, you must destroy all the manufactured bricks. The machine boss will try to hinder you with its flying saucers and tanks, but power-up capsules will help you in these situations and more. In the final stage, you'll face the boss itself at last!
- Five challenging missions containing eight stages each!
- Beautifully handcrafted stages including bridges, tubes, bumpers, pushers, lasers and brick conveyor belts.
- Awesome multi-storey stages! Must see!
- Frantic boss fights!
- Six different power-ups including multi-ball, extra-player, and bat-extension!
- Challenge your friends in co-op!
- Original, uplifting chiptune soundtrack.
- Easy to play and suitable for kids.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Brick Breaker Bunch. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "I love this game."
- Mikko Lampinen,
- "Very good game, amazing soundtrack. Very fast paced"
- de_awp, Youtube channel
- "Pixel art looks great and is perfectly animated."
- Daddyhughes111, Youtube channel
Available for free from dimwiddy.bandcamp.com.
About Funky Monk Games
Funky Monk Games is Finnish indie game studio creating retro-looking pixel art games.
More information on Funky Monk Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Brick Breaker Bunch Credits
Art & Development, Funky Monk Games